23 9月 Roadmap changes and minting adjustments
Dear community, we bring you an important update of Exobots.
The team’s vision regarding the Beta release also meant the arrival of the Marketplace and the NFTs, which gave way to the blockchain version of the game.
Due to the current market situation, we believe it is convenient to bring the launch of our Marketplace and Exobots NFTs closer to Play and Earn. We are firmly convinced that a quarter of separation between both features could be counterproductive for the EXOS ecosystem, so we have decided to delay the Marketplace to mid-Q4 and bring it closer to the P2E as two events that will be launched almost together to give them the importance they need. In this sense, it has also been decided that the EXOS token will be the token to be used in the Marketplace and not BNB or BUSD.
Today we continue to work on the first IGOs on various platforms that will be announced as soon as the date approaches. These will be the first Exobots creation events and from that moment on, all the merging process will fall on the owners of the assets.
Before all these updates, it is worth mentioning that our team is designing a deep and great artistic change that aims to remodel the current systems in Exobots, although not affecting the Gameplay. The visual part of the game will be much more attractive, the Exobots will be better differentiated and a much more eye-catching interface will be designed for the user. All these changes will further amplify our vision that Exobots will be perceived as a real videogame, even outside the P&E environment.
Another of the great new features that we are impatiently waiting for is the PVP mode, which thanks to this restructuring, would be released during the Alpha version, instead of the Beta.
For all this, our new Roadmap would be as follows:
- Q2 2022: Token launch
- Q2 2022: Exobots: Omens Of Steel Alpha
- Early-Q4 2022: Exobots: Omens Of Steel PVP Alpha
- Early-Q4 2022: Exobots: Omens Of Steel Restyling
- Q4 2022: Marketplace
- Q4 2022: P&E
- Q4 2022: Exobots: Omens Of Steel Beta
- Q1 2023: Exobots: Omens Of Steel Release v1.0
During these months of deep development of the game, we have realized that the minting calendar elaborated at the end of 2021 has become obsolete and for this reason, we needed to update it to create a more realistic and effective ecosystem. Also, all wallet addresses will be publicly available so that users can check the minting calendars.
In this regard, the team is considering certain measures:
- Seed, Private and Biswap IDO would remain unchanged as they have completed their vesting periods.
- Strategic presale will remain unchanged.
- The team’s tokens will start to be released with the same inflow 8 months later than agreed. Starting the release schedule in September 2023 instead of January 2023 as planned.
- The 2M Liquidity Pool tokens are tokens for the creation of a new pool on another DEX or another blockchain, as we at Exobots intend to be a multi-chain play, thus delaying their release to March 2023.
- Play to Earn would start its token release in December 2022 instead of August 2022.
- Staking rewards tokens would move to start their release in February 2023.
- Advisors would stop its release in October and delay its release by 6 months.
- Ecosystem funds would start release in September 2022 but would be delayed to January 2023.
- Marketing funds would remain on a slower release schedule, moving from 8M EXOS in 5 months to 8M EXOS in 12 months starting in November 2022.
As you can see in the following links, the allocation of the holders remains unchanged, while those associated with advisors, ecosystem funds, marketing, team and liquidity pool would be modified in some aspects, being the part of the team the most delayed due to our deep confidence in the project. Play to Earn and Staking rewards would suffer delays to adapt to the new Roadmap.
• Minting adjustments unlocking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1csM2b7RhdagYJ3pTGAZWimyyBIsFZ6rftLc-5NgiXK4/edit?usp=sharing
We hope these changes seem appropriate for a better future for Exobots.